Sunday, August 12, 2007

Summertime!

This particular picture's from dinner at NOBU (!!!!!)

Sooooooo I'm back from vacation. Well, physically anyway. Jet lag has me from actually waking up in the morning, or being able to sleep at night...but other than that...!

Managed to stuff lots of good things into the 3 weeks in the U.S. of A.: MoMa, dinner at Craft and the Shake Shack and at Nobu, the lights of b'way for A Chorus Line, a trip to the Catskills and to Boston and Cape Cod, visits with the fam and a great lunch with my girlfriends (who I miss to pieces). Yeah, so you can understand why Real Life is giving me the heebie jeebies right now!

Well, I won't complain too much, since I just have to do some work from home these next couple of weeks, the office doesn't re-open till the end of August. Ahhhh Italy, home of the Endless Summer!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

a great lunch with my girlfriends (who I miss to pieces)

We miss you too, Jodes!!!