Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Much of the same...

Hi everyone!

I haven't checked in for a while - mainly because life's been much of what I wrote below: crazy but interesting hours at work, houseguests (who left on Sunday but will be back next week for standard check-ups at the hospital) and, well, a *lot* of multi-tasking! Had no idea I could simultaneously clean the toilet, cook dinner, proofread a translation and dye my hair...well, yes I did, it's just been a while since I've had to!

Life is still on the good side, which is a relief after all the gloom and doom. I'm still really tired and seemingly will never get used to working full time again!

That's about it...oh, besides this adorable picture of Gaia and Alice leaving for their house on Sunday. Gaia is the one flailing with one hand up her sister's nose. Don't worry, Alice fought back - word from their father is that Gaia had a swollen eyelid (sisterly nudge, surely) by the time they got home.

1 comment:

Roberta Krumholz said...

Those are 2 cute kids. Glad you can multi-task. Welcome to the real world! Love, Mom