Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Surprises

I'm back!

For those of you who don't know, I went back to the U.S. to surprise my parents for their birthdays! And, man were they surprised!


Mom: "NOW I know why you didn't call me all day for my birthday!"


Dad: "What the hell are *you* doing here!?"

So, the party was unexpected, and nice!

Other things I got to do this week:

Hang with the kidlets:


Go to the circus:


See Cathryn get inducted into the National Honor Society:


Hang with Elizabeth:


Hang with my Knotties:



Not to mention all the dinners out with family and friends, the movies, shopping and girly beauty time! Overall, a very nice vacation.

Happy Birthdays, Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy birthdays, Jodi's Mom & Dad!

It was so great to see you here and get to hang with you. The time just flew by! I can't wait until you are here again!

Roberta Krumholz said...

Jodi, as they say in the Mastercard commercial, your visit was "PRICELESS!!!" Love, a very appreciative mom