Tuesday, February 10, 2009

22 weeks


Ok, things are starting to feel very...HEAVY! My own body, moving from point A to point B, working all day, trying to get comfortable at night...everything seems to weigh more, and my body - I do believe - is on a 10-second time delay.

Things I've learned so far about pregnancy:

1. There is no such thing as a graceful pregnant woman.
2. Nine months is a freaking long time.
3. Nine months is no time at all.
4. Figuring out what baby stuff you may need to buy or have is wayyyy more stressful than any worries about birthing, or mothering for that matter.
5. My husband is the most awesome and loving, supportive, funniest, kindest, smartest human being in the history of human beings.

I'm sure I'll have more to share later on...I've still got 18 weeks of this!! (oh god, I still have 18 weeks of this...)

3 comments:

Roberta Krumholz said...

I loved number five the best!! He must take after your father! Love, Mom

Roberta Krumholz said...

Trust me, it's all worth it! Love, Mom

Roberta Krumholz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.