Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting to know Sofia

Name: Sofia Esther

Nickname/s: Peanut, Princess Poopie, Poopie, Principessa, Sweet P(ea)

Age: 21 months, 4 days

Sign: Cancer

Favorite toy: Papa'! Also, my doll Kelly and her stroller, cooking utensils, my play house and kitchen, books

Favorite food: I'll eat almost anything, but pizza's pretty high on the list

Best personality trait: My brilliant sense of humor

Toughest personality trait: Hard-as-a-rock stubborn

Favorite book/s: Caps for Sale, Curious George and the Puppies, Goodnight Moon, Ho Caldo!, Clifford the Big Red Dog

Best friend/s: Papa'! At daycare, Vicki and Costanza

My favorite thing to do: Anything with Papa'! (are you catching the theme here?) I also really enjoy eating and exploring and watching youtube videos of horseback riding

Favorite piece of clothing: my black glow-in-the-dark demon onesie (I kid you not, people)

Favorite kind of music: I like music and love to boogie, and enjoy jazz especially

What I hate: Hands down, being told what to do.

What scares me: Sometimes when Papa' unexpectedly sneezes really loudly!

Shy or extroverted?: Extroverted

1 comment:

Roberta Krumholz said...

Sounds like a kid I know!