Thursday, December 7, 2006

My first day as a blogger!

You'd think that I would have entered into the blogging world a lot earlier, considering I have (theoretically) spent the last year of my life studying all things computer. I suppose it's better late than never: I am now officially part of the overwhelming ramble of useless babble overtaking the internet! Woohoo!

Welcome to Jodi's Personal Blog! Where I (Jodi) will excite and marvel, surprise and stupefy you all with my day to day humdrum, summarized into a lovely little parcel for your reading pleasure.

I doubt anyone will wander onto this blog without having been sent a direct invitation, but here goes, a description of me: Jodi. 31 years old. Living in Italy for the past 8+ years, recently married to an Italian, working as director/webmaster for 2 company websites (AND YET, this is my first blog entry, EVER!).

Welcome to my world....




8 comments:

Fanney said...

Congratulations! Checking your blog will definitely become a part of my computer routine. I’m on my way to send you those photos I promised. A presto, Fanney.

Scott Krumholz said...

Hey Jode, nice Blog! I can't wait to see what happens next... Love, Scott

Phyllis said...

woohoo! Congrats on your first blog! Can't wait to read more!
:) P

Unknown said...

I guarantee if you blog often Ill be a loyal reader.. definitely a good start!

Meredith said...

Mazel tov on your blog! I can't wait to read more!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jodi! Fanney Rós sent me the link to your blogsite and I'll be checking in regularly so you better write often! Congratulations with your wedding, Fanney told me all about it...
I'll probably take my little family on holiday in Italy next summer, maybe we could meet up?
Stammi bene bella!
Baci, Gunnþóra

monica said...

Hiya Jodes! Yay for joining the blog-o-sphere!

rubensaanich said...

nerd.