Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gab-and-biscuit-fest 2007

After pressure from my mother ("So... how come ya haven't updated the Blog????"), here I am. Another week passed, another Saturday almost finished. And what do I have to show for it?

Well, for starters, KELLY'S COMING TO VISIT TOMORROW! She's coming with her boyfriend Gavin, who I am very excited to finally meet. I wonder how long he'll survive the gab-and-cookies-fest (in Kelly's world I do believe it's the gab-and-biscuit-fest, of course....) that Kelly and I generally partake in -- see Exhibit A above of us at my wedding. Used to be nights of tarot cards and wine. Now we're old and I have to go to work early Monday morning, so it'll be cookies and decaf tea. But, hey, the gab's still just as good!

Right now, Andrea's sitting here next to me, we're both on our computers (we're sooooooo SATC) and exhausted for a change, after a long week. Exhausted, (and I smile as I write this....) but Content.

p.s. A Happy Birthday to the lovely and enchanting Baroness Meredith =)

1 comment:

Roberta Krumholz said...

So, I guess Jewish Mothers still can incur some guilt. Thanks for the update. Love, Mom