Sunday, April 1, 2007

I need a break!

In the loop-dee-loop of my Like/Hate relationship with my job, I can say that last week was nearing a downward spiral. I definitely need a few days off and - look at that! - I'm getting just what I need, as we're leaving for the U.S. and my grandfather's 90th bday party. It's only 4 days, and oh.how.i.wish.it.was.more, but it's better than nothing - otherwise my co-irkers might not have made it to Easter!

Anyway, on a happier note, we had a great dinner at a restaurant called "Opera" last night, then today we're actually getting the house clean!! It may not seem like excitement to you...but then again, *you* apparently haven't seen my house lately!

Happy Pesach and/or Happy Easter to you all! May this spring bring us all peace and (hey, a girl can dream) be allergy-free!

No comments: