Monday, January 5, 2009

Jodi's Bday: Part I!


So this whole spreading-out-the-bday-over-several-mini-days tradition is just fiiiine by me!

Yesterday afternoon, Andrea and I headed out for a nice lunch and then a visit to an exhibit being held in the center of town, called "From Corot to Picasso and from Fattori to De Pisis". We got the headsets and wandered around for a good two hours (the picture above, "Mystery" by Redon, was Andrea's favorite), then grabbed a warm-n-cozy cappuccino and came home.

Jodi's Bday: Part II will be a movie tonight ("Slumdog Millionaire") and some ice-cream.

Will let ya know about Part III and, possibly, IV! (though, these should all *really* be Parts II, III, IV and V since Part I was my birthday cake in Jamaica...but who's counting really...)!

I'm one lucky pre-birthday girl!!

No comments: