Saturday, June 20, 2009

Am I part elephant? Whale?

Well, another almost 5 days have come and gone and nothing to speak of! I have had a couple (2...maybe 3?) possible contractions, but no other progress. As of last Wednesday I was also dialated a full...0cm!!!! Go body!

Double's doing great -- perfectly in position, patiently waiting for her damn Mom to get a move on already! Meanwhile, I keep going every morning to be monitored and we're both still doing fine. I guess we need some more cooking...or else I am part elephant and we'll be here another few months!

Will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Roberta Krumholz said...

All mothers go through this with their first child. It is perfectly normal, just so disconcerting! (Makes you wonder why mothers have more than one child.) Can't wait to hold that little bundle of joy. Love, Mom