Monday, June 15, 2009

Due Date Today!



Well, today's our official due date and...NADA! I have to go every day now for a "NST" (nonstress test) which monitors Double's heart rate and any contractions I may be having. I am pretty much in the dark about when this may all go down...basically, as long as Double and I are both doing ok, they will keep us as is. Probably after a week or ten days, if nothing's changed, they'll have to induce but who knows! Let's hope Double decides on her own that she's good and cooked!

Still feeling pretty comfortable, though my back is starting to ache. It's the psychological "Am I going to be pregnant forever???" that's a bit more difficult to deal with, but there's not much I can do on that front. Unfortunately Patience has never been one of my greater traits...I suppose I'd better start learning though eh?

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Roberta Krumholz said...

You are looking great! Back pain may be a good sign that the end is almost near. Have an easy delivery and kiss her for me upon her entry into this world. When you were 4 days late, I thought that you didn't want to come into, what was at that time, an awful world situation. Perhaps Double feels that way today! Love, Mom