Monday, October 1, 2007

October Rocks Over


My favorite month has arrived, in all its golden glory! Already as I look out my window, I can see the sun is different, has a glowy tint to it. Ahhhh Fall has A-Fallen!

The theme of this past month has been Weddings, Weddings and more Weddings. Why all these people want to get married is beyond me! *wink wink snarky wink* Up top you can see a picture of Andrea and I at the lovely wedding of Eleonora and Marco. I have noticed that I'm always nestling my head into the crook of Andrea's neck in pictures. It's pretty damn cute if you ask me.


Anyway...this month makes me want to curl up with a warm blanket and a book. I'm currently reading "The Interpreter of Maladies" (by Jhumpa Lahiri) and I'm really liking it. October also makes me want to cook and eat, eat and cook. So far I'm planning on copying a crumble recipe (thanks Rach!) and working in a new dish to the Monday-Friday repertoire. Suggestions can be left in my comments. =)


Hope October is crisp and wholesome for you all too!

1 comment:

monica said...

Ooooh try the soup! I just sent you the recipe. :)