Friday, February 25, 2011

Twenty-something

Our little girl is 20 months today! And I thought I'd do a couple top 10 lists of what I love most about Motherhood and what I miss most about pre-Motherhood!

WHAT I'D GIVE MY RIGHT ARM TO HAVE BACK:

10. Sunday mornings
9. Leisurely showers
8. An attention span
7. My pre-baby body
6. My clear, sharp pre-baby brain
5. Not feeling like a schlump all the time
4. Spontaneous date nights
3. Energy
2. Free time to do whatever I like with
1. (the most obvious, the most wanted) SLEEP

WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE UP FOR ALL THE SLEEP IN THE WORLD:

10. Saturday mornings
9. When she tilts her head as she figures out how things work
8. How she laughs at herself
7. When she runs to me when I pick her up at daycare
6. Watching her smile and wave at people
5. Seeing her play with her Papa'
4. Watching her learn new things
3. Seeing her sprout into a little person before my eyes
2. That giggle
1. Spontaneous snuggles



She'll be 2 before I know it, and then I'll surely start missing the sleepless nights and the infant girl I already hardly see anymore...ok, or maybe not... =)

No comments: